PDA

View Full Version : PenAddict Iroshizuku Ink Giveaway - 06Jun2013 US only

Bogon07
June 4th, 2013, 04:21 PM
His Bradness the Dowdyism has an Iroshizukuink giveaway at his Penaddict blog site.

http://penaddict.com/blog/2013/6/4/pilot-iroshizuku-ink-giveaway (http://penaddict.com/blog/2013/6/4/pilot-iroshizuku-ink-giveaway)

Win a single bottle of Pilot Iroshizuku ink in the colour of your choosing
How to enter go to PenAddict

Leave one comment on his post telling him your favorite Pilot Iroshizuku color, or which color you would like to win (http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Iroshizuku-Fountain-Pen-Bottled-Inks/ct/696) anytime between now, and Thursday night at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. You are limited to one entry. This contest is limited to US residents only.
For this contest, He will pick one winner at random from the comments section of this post. The comments will be numbered in the order they are received, i.e. the first comment is #1, the second #2, and so on. The Random Integer Generator at random.org will be used to pick the number of the winner.
The contest winner will be posted on Friday, June 7th. The winner will have one week to email Brad via the Contact link at the top of the PenAddict page.

Good luck and don't pick Fuyu-syogun it is disappointing & watery just like old man winter.

Tracy Lee
June 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Threw in my two cents! :-)

trefste_metrese
June 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks! Love Kiri-Same and want Tsuki-Yo.

Is Tsuki-Yo the best blue-black of the Iroshizuku inks?

Bogon07
June 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM

Good luck. Which of the available 24 colours did you pick ?

Should suggest one of the ITO-YA L.E. colours Fukagawa-mezu, Edo-muraski or Shimbashi-ire to see what happens.

jacksterp
June 4th, 2013, 05:51 PM
I would absolutely love to win Iro Shin-kai!

Pretty please.

Tracy Lee
June 4th, 2013, 06:22 PM

Good luck. Which of the available 24 colours did you pick ?

Should suggest one of the ITO-YA L.E. colours Fukagawa-mezu, Edo-muraski or Shimbashi-ire to see what happens.

I actually spoke to the color I have been enjoying, and why, and that there are more colors I would like to try.

Bogon07
June 4th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I would absolutely love to win Iro Shin-kai!
Pretty please.

I've re-worded my original post to make it clearer that you need to post a comment on the PenAddict site to enter.

earthdawn
June 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Nice.. thanks for sharing the info !

fountainpenkid
June 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Yama budo all the way for me.

JustinJ
June 4th, 2013, 07:57 PM
I like Fuyu-syogun. I never thought that I would like a gray but this ink is nice in my opinion. I find the gray color unique compared to other ink brands.

I almost did not buy Fuyu-syogun because of a couple of reviews, but tried a sample. It is wise to sample Iroshizuku inks, which I suggest anyone do before purchasing a bottle. You can try out roughly 12 different Iroshizuku samples for the price of one bottle of Iroshizuku. You know by the second pen filling of a sample, if you like the color. I ended up choosing about four Iroshizuku inks, after sampling most of them.

earthdawn
June 4th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Yama budo all the way for me.

Im with you Will ... LOVE that ink. I used up my smaple from the Goulets in about a day lol