PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam gathering!

tannie
June 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Yes! Who wants to do an Amsterdam gathering on 8/9 june! Lets be spontaneous, wooohoo!

(yes, I know I'll probably go by myself... *snif* please come! kids welcome, etc!)

Or, maybe later? 22/23 june, or 29/30? Tell me! And please know, the metro probably sucks on those days. I did not break it, it broke on its own. Booh, metro. Yaaay, meeting? Anyone?

Liessa
June 5th, 2013, 02:46 AM
Yes totally! I can make it on any of those dates, but 8/9 and 22/23 only during the day, and including 3yo-geekling. On the 29th the inks, the pens - and oh right yes you people too ;) - would get more attention from me because darling-daugther will be at her dad's.

29th would definitely be easiest logistically.

Do we have a place yet? I'm completely out of the loop of places to be these days but Bekeerde Suster (at Nieuwmarkt) used to be pretty nice. Or maybe we should pick somewhere near a tram stop. I'll do some pondering :)

tannie
June 5th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Bekeerde Suster still exists ;)
However, if we do it on a saturday (afternoon?) we should keep in mind it clashes with fptv.

Just sayin'

Miss Thundercat
June 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM
sounds super fun, but seeing it's going to be 20C+ this weekend I already made plans to bum around on the beach...