PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 2017 Special Edition Lamy Safari Petrol w/ Petrol ink

Sagebrush64
August 5th, 2019, 01:49 AM
I've completely fallen out of love with Lamy Safari's. I'm ridding myself of all except one that I'll keep as a bang around for work. The first one to go is the 2017 Special Edition in Petrol. New and never inked it comes with the EF nib. and a new and unopened bottle of Lamy Petrol ink.

I started collecting back in 2007....I have that years special edition too (White). and a few others....I have not actually had a Safari in my rotation for at least a year now....so they are just collecting dust and taking up valuable space.

The pen will come in it's original box w/stickers and a box/bottle of Lamy Petrol ink. The original cartridge is long gone, used in my one keeper.

Oh and if you are wondering, I bought the pen from Pen Paradise in Denver....NOT on eBay from China :)

I'd like to keep the sale within CONUS....shipping is included with the sale price.

Asking $90

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask.

gloucesterman-18
August 5th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Converter?

Sagebrush64
August 6th, 2019, 02:17 AM
I think I have one tucked away somewhere....I usually just reuse the cartridges....let me look real quick....YES! I have one. The red knobed one Z23 or something like that from my poor memory.

Sagebrush64
August 6th, 2019, 01:12 PM
bump....:bump2:

Sagebrush64
August 9th, 2019, 02:01 PM
I have not got around to listing any of the others yet so if you see something that interests you....PM me.:bump2:

Sagebrush64
August 10th, 2019, 09:59 PM
:bump2: Price reduced.....