PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pilot LE Fountain Pen in Medley Ruby Black Marble (Namiki Impressions)

Sagebrush64
August 5th, 2019, 03:09 AM
I'm going through my collection and making room for new additions. All the pens that I am offering today are duplicates that need to find a new home.

Here's one you don't see every day. A Pilot LE in Medley Ruby Black Marble. This is the Japanese equivalent of the Namiki Impressions that is sold outside of Japan. I couldn't resist picking this one up on a recent excursion to Japan and realized too late that I have the same exact pen with the Namiki badge. I've decided to keep the Namiki and pass the Pilot onto some other lucky person.

Pictures really don't do these pens justice, as the celluloid has such depth that a camera really can't pick up. This pen has been used, but gently. Only minor surface micro scratches/imperfections are visible with a loupe consistent with careful use. No cracks, teeth marks or scratches are visible on the pen.

The nib is your standard Pilot #5 14kt. (F) nib that is smoooooooth. It lays down a consistent line of ink with no observable line variations. I dipped the nib in Montblanc Royal Blue for the writing sample.

Sorry, neither the convertor or box are available.

All in all, an unusual and stunning writing tool that will make a beautiful addition to any collection.

Shipping included anywhere within CONUS only. No international buyers please, including Canada

Asking $265

Thanks for looking!