PDA

View Full Version : SOLD kING of Pen in black ebonite with a King Eagle Nagahara nib

larrylevin
August 16th, 2019, 02:11 AM
Here is a very rare beauty !!! It is brand new and comes in the original box with all paperwork and a bottle of Sailor ink . It has been inked once . The cost includes worldwide shipping so e mail and PayPal : luigilevin@gmail.com $3000 Photos will be emailed on request

Chrissy
August 16th, 2019, 02:38 AM
Please post images showing the actual pen on this thread as members won't necessarily wish to give you email addresses just so they can see images.

tadamonoron
August 16th, 2019, 09:51 AM
I agee with the previous request to post photos -- especially since they are handy (and posted in the FPN ad for this same pen). It is just convenient for all involved parties.

Wonderful pen (or should I say, the nib :-) ).

GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbrfreak
August 16th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Unsure if cross-posting to fountainpennetwork is forbidden or not, but this Larry has posted this pen there with images.

Chrissy
August 17th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Unsure if cross-posting to fountainpennetwork is forbidden or not, but this Larry has posted this pen there with images.
We're here on FPGeeks. :) If Larry wants to sell it on here then it would be more likely to sell with images than without. Just sayin'. :)