PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Geeks!

FredRydr
August 17th, 2019, 08:03 AM
I just want to thank my fellow Geeks who have chosen to do business with me through the Classifieds over the years, both buying and selling.

I've found on average selling through this forum results in more stable, predictable and reliable transactions than those through FPN, meaning that I've enjoyed more successful business relationships with FPGeeks than FPNetties, and some of those transactions have led to personal connection, too, with ongoing fountain pen correspondence over the years.

So...thank you Geeks!

Fred

wingwiper
August 20th, 2019, 12:03 PM
I just want to thank my fellow Geeks who have chosen to do business with me through the Classifieds over the years, both buying and selling.

I've found on average selling through this forum results in more stable, predictable and reliable transactions than those through FPN, meaning that I've enjoyed more successful business relationships with FPGeeks than FPNetties, and some of those transactions have led to personal connection, too, with ongoing fountain pen correspondence over the years.

So...thank you Geeks!

Fred

Thank you Fred............it has been my pleasure. Enjoying my purchases immensely!