PDA

View Full Version : Cheap fountain-pen approved composition books

Inkflow
August 18th, 2019, 11:39 PM
The latest round of composition books from Walgreens' Wexford brand (USA) are surprisingly good. Resistant to bleed through and minimal ghosting. This batch is sourced in Vietnam and retails for $2.99 each, but are often on sale for just 50 cents.

Brilliant Bill
August 20th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Somehow I hate to have to accept these grade-school notebooks are that good -- but they really are! Great with fountain pens. I got a dozen today for six dollars. I think I'll go get more tomorrow; they're on sale until week's end.

Thanks for the reminder.

Inkflow
August 23rd, 2019, 12:21 AM
It's refreshing to see the quality, especially compared to some of the Office Depot legal pads that bleed badly, even with roller balls.

happyhippo
September 25th, 2019, 02:30 PM
I'll have to check out the Walgreen Wexfords now! I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Stellar Poly Notebooks from Office Depot. My office has these and they initially looked like run of the mill, bad paper composition notebooks. But they turned out to be fountain pen friendly! Minimal bleedthrough and no feathering, which means I can use my fountain pens in the office again. Office Depot has a sale going on right now and I also picked up a bunch at $1 each.

xewepi714
May 20th, 2023, 09:53 PM
Moving to a new home or office is an exciting yet challenging endeavor. It requires careful planning, coordination, and adherence to a schedule. However, despite meticulous preparations, unforeseen circumstances can sometimes disrupt even the most well-laid plans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQXAAOL6vo