PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Apologies to iruceperi aka Hanim kang

Jaws
August 26th, 2019, 11:48 AM
I'm posting on this forum regrading a misunderstanding which happened due to the tracking not showing on the system of Saudi post of the pen I bought from Hanhim kang in april. The pen wasn't delivered until today and there was no record of that with the Saudi Post (which they haven't updated even now). Today finally I got the pen after 4 months. It was after alot of complaints. I actually gave up on the pen. But yesterday a postal dealing guy from my hospital told me that he had this mail with him for past few days as I went on vacation. Today he got me the mail. I'm sorry that because of this problem and unprofessional handling apparently at Saudi post end, this all confusion and mess happened. I apologize to hanhim once again. I'm ashamed recalling that hanhim offered me half the amount when he realized that Saudi post is showing no tracking of the number he provided, despite the fact that he sent the pen, he still made the generous offer. I on the other hand was doubting his intentions for which I'm genuinely sorry.
Regards

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

SIR
August 26th, 2019, 12:04 PM
You should add your apology as a reply to your original post;
https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/28376-Bad-experience-with-seller-quot-Iruciperi-quot-aka-Hanim-kang

christof
August 26th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Thanks for clarification.

Chrissy
August 26th, 2019, 02:02 PM
It seems that this thread, like some others, didn't get locked when marked as Sold. :confused:

Jaws, you might have another go at marking it as Sold. Try unmarking it as sold first, wait a minute, then mark it as sold again to see if it works next time. :)