PDA

View Full Version : Sailor, Pilot, Platinum pens

LisaToTravel
August 29th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Hello everyone, I'm selling these pens to fund my new grail pen.
If you buy 2 pens or more I will give you a converter for each pen.

------------------------------
Pictures (https://imgur.com/a/aFuaoS8)

1. Sailor Wancher Progear Classic Turquoise Blue <EF>, condition A2, inked but rarely used. I only used this one for doing some sketching or doodling. Originally bought for about $240, asking for $210. Shipping fee included. The pen comes with the original box from the manufacturer.

2. Platinum #3776 Nice - Pur in M nib, condition C. Sadly I have to give this pen a C though it was never inked or dipped. I accidentally dropped this pen so it has a big crack at the bottom (see pictures). Originally bought for about $200, asking for $110 or best offer. The pen comes with the original box.

3. Sailor Wancher Original Professional Gear Slim Baika no Uta <M>, condition A1 100% brand new, comes with a pen tag and an opened bag, a Sailor original box, 2 ink cartridges. I bought myself one when Wancher released this model and then I was given another one so I decided to sell the one I bought. Originally bought for about $210, selling for $185 or best offer. Shipping fee included.

4. Pilot Custom Legance 89s Marble Black <M>, condition A1, opened but never used. I didn’t think much when I first bought this one but now marble just isn’t my thing. Bought at about $130, selling for $95 including EMS shipping fee.

--------------------------
All will be EMS shipping with tracking number
Payment via Paypal
Feel free to pm or email me to ask more about the pens.
Email: lisa.shinohara.812@gmail.com
Thank you all for reading!