PDA

View Full Version : FS: JRL Custom, Pelikan, Decimo, Aurora Optima Sun Moon Lake, Pilot Custom 912

pocky
August 30th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Hi everyone, I am selling these pens off as I am funding another purchase. These pens are in excellent condition :) . I am open to offers so please PM me with questions.
Thanks!

1. SOLD JRL Custom with Broad nib, B condition: Now known as Tailored Pen Company. Catch and release for me as the broad is too big. The nib is a gold-plated Jowo #6. Paid $100; asking $90 shipped.

2. Decimo Champagne with Medium nib, B condition: Excellent condition, smooth writer. Comes with converter. Asking $100 shipped.

3. SOLD Pelikan M605 White Transparent Limited Edition with EF nib: B condition. Smooth writer. I'll include an italic Pelikan nib with the purchase. Asking $210 shipped.

4. SOLD Aurora Optima: Sun Moon Lake with Broad nib: A2 condition. This is a limited edition and is #129/748. Dip-tested only. Will ship with original box. Asking $300 shipped.

5. Pilot Custom Heritage 912 with Falcon nib, B condition. I replaced the feed with the ebonite version from Flexible Nib Factory but will include both feeds. Asking $170 shipped.