PDA

View Full Version : WTS Waterman 100 Patrician, Parker 61 Rainbow

JoisPens
September 24th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Waterman LeMan 100 Patrician - In spectacular condition, it is the Coral Red Patrician with an 18k (F) nib. The pen writes beautifully, with a nice and juicy Fine nib, very smooth. These are quite rare pens and highly sought after. Condition wise it is amazing, 10/10. Asking $375 + Shipping (Originally purchased for $500 at a pen show)

Parker 61 Rainbow - Classic pen from Parker featuring their self filling ink system. The Rainbow 61 with the patterned gold/silver cap is one of the more collectible versions of the Parker 61. Overall a wonderful fountain pen, the nib is exceptionally smooth and juicy. Writes like a Fine tipped nib. Condition is (9.5/10). Asking $110 + Shipping (originally purchased for around twice that)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49714

Please PM if interested, payment through PayPal only please. Thanks for looking!

chen
September 25th, 2019, 07:25 AM
Waterman LeMan 100
Hello, does it have the original packing box? Thank you

JoisPens
September 25th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Hey there! Thanks for the interest! It did come with a Waterman box when I purchased it but I am not sure if it is the original box or not.

chen
September 25th, 2019, 10:25 AM
Hey there! Thanks for the interest! It did come with a Waterman box when I purchased it but I am not sure if it is the original box or not.

Can you show me the picture? Thank you

JoisPens
September 26th, 2019, 05:44 AM
Sure thing I will send a pic of the box to you in a PM

chen
September 27th, 2019, 11:06 AM
Sure thing I will send a pic of the box to you in a PM

It seems that I haven't received your photo.