PDA

View Full Version : What a better place to start than in the FOR SALE section! (for my second post!)

Rick Krantz
June 8th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Here's my current for sale offering. Some of you that know me, know I sell on a regular basis. Mostly affordable pens, mostly that come with a 1 year warranty. The rules are as follows...

SHIPPING....

Domestic,.... inside the US of A.... you add $5.00 to your total order....

International..... outside the US of A,... you add $10.00 to your total order....

PAYMENT.....

Paypal.... no checks, sorry... no cash..... no goats.....

CONTACT.... email me at: Email me (ckrantz3@msn.com) first "I want it", gets it

If you want anything from the Memorial Day sale, or the Pens that won't sell at DC sale, of the remaining stock, with a purchase from this sale, you can have 20% off the last listed price. Links to follow...

DC no sell sale leftovers

Memorial day leftovers

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/june8/raresale.jpg

Okay... From Left to right.....

V1 Esterbrook Dollar Pen in black, nice clean pen, recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, NEW 9450 nib ITEM PRICE $35

V2 Esterbrook Dollar Pen SET in green, clean pen and pencil, pencil seems to function, nice color, recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, NEW 9450 nib ITEM PRICE $40

V3 Esterbrook J transitional pen and pencil set in silver/gray. Clean set, pencil seems to function, however, it does not clear the insert, as seen n picture, minor esoteric detail, it is a correct transitional pencil, so give me a break, LOL..... anyway, recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, NEW 9450 nib ITEM PRICE $40

V4 Esterbrook J transitional pen in green. GREAT COLOR, correct unmarked clip, and ribbed jewel, recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, NEW 9450 nib, ITEM PRICE $40

V5 Esterbrook LJ in black. clean, solid pen, recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, guess what nib??? oh yeah, a 9450 nib, and it's NEW ITEM PRICE $30

V6 Esterbrook SJ in blue. beautiful color, recently rebuilt, 1 year warrant, holy moly, another new 9450 nib... Guess who picked up a box of these? ITEM PRICE $35

V7 Esterbrook J in green (ugh I bet it has a 9450 nib....) recently rebuilt, 1 year warranty, and did I mention that the nib is new? and that it's a 9450? ITEM PRICE $30

V8 Esterbrook Safari Cartridge pen (no cartridge) clean and undamaged. it comes with a new 9XXX series nib in the box (I am going to let you guess what nib, after reading thru all of these descriptions, you certainly should know what nib it will come with) ITEM PRICE $25

V9 Sheaffer Snorkel lifetime in Maroon (wouldn't it be funny if this came with a 9450 nib? well... it doesn't haha, gotcha) super clean pen, rebuilt, writing, 1 year warranty, all seals replaced, with Martin's great product. has a nice alloy M4 medium conical nib. I think it is Palladium/Silver as the alloy, but not sure. It writes nice, and snorkels are super cool. I have been most recently enjoying working on them, they are kinda neat pens. ITEM PRICE $50

V10 Sheaffer snorkel in Black clean pen, rebuilt, writing, 1 year warranty, all seals replaced, with Martin's great product. has a nice non conical 14K M2 medium nib. I mentioned the super cool factor of snorkels, I used to really like working on vacs and 51's but lately, snorkels are winning me over. ITEM PRICE $50

V11 WASP pen (Sheaffer subbrand) in a real pretty marble pattern. typical trim wear, lever fill, rebuilt, writing, came to me without a section/nib/feed, but I managed to put in a section, nib, and a 14K warranted nib, that is a fine-ish/medium-ish semi flex. It fits the pen well, and the only thing I am trying to do yet is find a more proper (what I believe) visulated section. nice pen, nice writer, I think the upgrade section will make it a bit neater. ITEM PRICE $40

V12 Parker Duofold Junior in discolored green. I had t save this one, it needed a good home. So I restored it, and hoping to find a new owner. It has a nice writing fine nib, ugly, true, and the barrel is engraved "B R EHLERS NBC" but someone needs to rescue this one. 1 year warranty, button filler, correct duofold nib, come on people, it is cheap enough... PRICE SHIPPED $50

Bonus round......

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/june8/snorkelset.jpg

Sheaffer Snorkel Lifetime set in box, maroon, both cap bands engraved "DEW" if these are your initials, or even if you are a Mountain Dew addict, this set is FOR YOU, no discount, if either applies, just consider it fate that you found your soulmate in a pen. ANyway, it is a super clean pen and pencil set, rebuilt, writing, 1 year warranty, all seals replaced, with Martin's great product. has a nice alloy (PdAg ? ) F4 fine nib, writes well. Snorkels, super cool, yadda yadda yadda, get on the bandwagon early people... with my great prices, you simply cannot afford to miss out. ITEM PRICE $60

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/june8/valuelot.jpg

MIsc LOT, parker 45 felt tip, a calendar jotter set NIB, a waterman cartridge pen, and a fisher space pen (hairline in barrel, but does not affect function from 1976~ the pen, not the crack) whole group, AS-IS ITEM PRICE $45