PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pens for Sale

Sheila
September 28th, 2019, 10:48 AM
SOLD...Happy Wednesday,

Thank you for your kindness in your questions and suggestions for selling my pens.

A few pens have sold and I am attaching a new spreadsheet to reflect those remaining.

A photo with matching numbers is provided that correlate with the spreadsheet with pricing and then pictures are also provided with pens uncapped so you can view the nibs.

Payment would be via Pay Pal and buyer would pay priority mail postage. US shipping only please. Due to the fact that I am willing to sell the pens very reasonably and because I do not have the knowledge needed to repair or fix I cannot offer refunds. However, all pens are in working order to the best of my knowledge.

I hope that's covered everything. If not, please let me know and feel free to ask any questions.

Heartfelt thanks!

Sheila

steelpanalley
September 28th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Can you provide photos of your fountain pens?

gloucesterman-18
September 28th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Photos would be very appreciated.

Also, are the nibs steel or gold. For example, the Pilot Vanishing Point is usually 18k gold while the Decimo, which is often identied as a vanishing point/ retractable (which it is) has a "special alloy" aka NOT GOLD nib.

Finally, do you have converters in all of these pens, except the Pelikan of course?
Thank you.

Radonactionservices
September 28th, 2019, 08:33 PM
P.M. sent. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummergeorge
September 28th, 2019, 10:23 PM
What color is the Pilot Vanishing Point?

Chrissy
September 29th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Which part of the world are you in?

Sheila
September 29th, 2019, 06:24 AM
Hi Chrissy,

I'm in the US, the state of Tennessee. I apologize for not including that information earlier. I realized I had neglected to do so after posting. I have included that in my edited post. I hope that helps!

Sheila

MrTea
October 2nd, 2019, 12:22 PM
Thank you so much for a great transaction. Pens received and in great condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheila
October 2nd, 2019, 04:10 PM
Glad they arrived safely! I know they will enjoy their new home!