PDA

View Full Version : Rotrings-this is the actual sale

jjlax10
June 9th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Due to limitations on the number of pictures one can attach, I am re-posting my Rotring sale. I thank everyone for their patience. The term are the same: Shipping in the United States is included by first class with delivery confirmation. International is extra. All items shipped internationally are sold as is. I am happy to answer any questions, so feel free to contact me. For items I have not used, I have not tested them but believe they are in sound condition based on the representations of the vendor I purchased them from. I apologize for the mixed quality of the photos.

Please don't be afraid to ask questions. People in and around New York City can meet up with me to consummate the deal.

1) Rotring Freeway Fountain Pen and Ballpoint Sets. I have two, one in silver and one in black. Nice metal pens (I think aluminum) with fine steel firm nibs. I bought these from a seller in Germany, at a time when it was hard to come by sets like this. I have not used either, and they come boxed. SOLD.

2) Rotring Freeway Rollerballs and Ballpoints. I have several of these in different colors, including two blue rollerballs, a black ballpoint, and a red ballpoint. I used one of the blue rollerballs and it quite nice to use. The ballpoints are still in their boxes. $10 each. I am happy to discuss a discount if you buy multiple Rotring Freeway items.

3) Rotring Newton in copper. I have two, one used and one brand new. This was one of the first pens I used regularly. This was the precursor to the Parker Facet. The pen opens by twisting the nob at the end that sends the section and cartridge or converter out. The used one has one issue where the spring comes out with the converter, but its easy to drop the spring back into the barrel. The used pen has a fine steel nib, and the unused one a medium. I will include a converter with the unused one. The used Newton has a converter in it. $30 for the used pen, $45 for the unused pen.

4) Rotring Rive Rollerbal. I have no idea about this pen, other than it is shaped like a squid and must have been made during the days when Rotring's designs took on a sci-fi ethos. This is a hard pen to find. The body is plastic, and the section is metal. I bought this pen from an overseas seller. I have never attempted to write with it. $25.

jjlax10
February 9th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Bump

jjlax10
February 17th, 2014, 03:37 PM
The Freeway sets have been sold.

Feel free to make offers on any of the items still available.