PDA

View Full Version : PILOT Custom 823 Amber (Medium) with Ink and Gift Box

c_verde
October 2nd, 2019, 03:46 PM
Hello Pen Friends, I am selling a Pilot Custom 823 with Amber barrel, 14K Medium Nib and a vacuum filling system. The pen was recently purchased from the Fountain Pen Hospital (a local brick-and-mortar retailer), and was inked only twice (with Iroshizuku and MB inks) and wrote several paragraphs. It is literally in brand new condition! A great writer as this beautiful pen is, I found it's a little too heavy for my small hand. The pen comes in a Pilot gift box with a 70ml bottle of Namiki blue ink (never opened). It will be shipped with the complete original packaging and the warranty card. I would also be happy to provide the original invoice if that would be useful. If you ever wanted this classic and reputed writer, grab this wonderful opportunity! Price is $240 with shipping included. US and PayPal only. Local Pickup is also welcome.

c_verde
October 3rd, 2019, 05:48 PM
Writing samples added.

alvinabish
January 16th, 2022, 11:26 PM
Wow!!! It sounds like this pen is very good for its price. I like the fact that it has only been inked twice. I would buy it if I had the money but I still have to work for some time in order to afford it. I have subscribed for an Amazon giveaway (https://www.dontpayfull.com/page/sweepstakes) with the hope that I get the money faster. I hope I get will get lucky and win the money but if I don't I won't be mad. I will just work for a longer time and buy the pen with the money that I worked for.

abkdt41
January 26th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Wow what a pretty pen

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk