PDA

View Full Version : Issues logging into Tapatalk, working on a fix

dannzeman
June 10th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Several users have reported issues with Tapatalk. So far it seems like people can't login to their account but can browse the forum as a guest.

If anyone has experienced anything different please let me know.

Also, please let me know when you started experiencing these issues.

Thanks,

Dan

tandaina
June 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I started having this issue yesterday evening, seven central time or there abouts? Still can't login on Tapatalk. The error message I get indicates that the administrators may have disabled tapatalk access?

thagbert
June 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM
I started having this issue yesterday evening, seven central time or there abouts? Still can't login on Tapatalk. The error message I get indicates that the administrators may have disabled tapatalk access?

Same here.

Raysclim
June 10th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Same here ...

AndyT
June 10th, 2013, 12:25 PM
I have a little gremlin, unrelated to Tapatalk, which first appeared about 10pm GMT last night. When I click on the "log in" button it takes me to an error page which says "Add Link to Facebook requires at least WordPress 3.0" ... and the same happens when logging out. Easy to circumvent, but strange.

Tracy Lee
June 10th, 2013, 03:03 PM
I have a little gremlin, unrelated to Tapatalk, which first appeared about 10pm GMT last night. When I click on the "log in" button it takes me to an error page which says "Add Link to Facebook requires at least WordPress 3.0" ... and the same happens when logging out. Easy to circumvent, but strange.

I had this one too, like its a conspiracy to keep me away from pen news. So, being patient, it will get fixed. Tapatalk still refusing entry.

dannzeman
June 10th, 2013, 03:22 PM

I had this one too, like its a conspiracy to keep me away from pen news. So, being patient, it will get fixed. Tapatalk still refusing entry.
Both of these should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

Tracy Lee
June 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Yahoo, my Tapatalk logged in with no glitches. Thank you so much, Dan! :) I was really trying not to panic . . .

AndyT
June 10th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Oh yes, fixed now. Thanks Dan!

dgator
June 10th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I'm logged in now, thanks Dan.

siewhongwong
June 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM
I had tge same problem here in Singapore. Started with my iPad on Sunday night and escalated to iPhone. Went to sleep last night. Woke up and voila the problem was resolved. Ghost in the machine?

thagbert
June 10th, 2013, 05:57 PM
All good now.

gwgtaylor
June 10th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Thank you!! Working now! I was so jonesing for this forum. Glad to be back

thagbert
June 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Thank you!! Working now! I was so jonesing for this forum. Glad to be back

Yeah, I was startled to have some withdrawal issues.

Raysclim
June 10th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks Dan , mine working now too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dannzeman
June 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Good to hear! And again, apologies for muckin' it up. One of the new plugins got a little outta control.