PDA

View Full Version : SOLD BiG Reduction: Excellent Condition: Pelikan 400NN Tortoise in EF

pasenow
October 24th, 2019, 04:10 AM
I am selling my Pelikan 400NN in near mint condition. Despite more than 50 years of existence, the pen is in excellent shape: the golden trimmings feature virtually no brassing, there are no scratches except the usual micro ones, the piston mechanism runs majestically.

More importantly the pen features an excellent EF. The EF is smooth with a tidy bit of feedback for writing control: the line is closer to an F in my Japanese-influenced opinion. As you can see from the writing sample, the nib tends to be quite “shady” despite being an EF, probably due to the excellent Pelikan ebonite feeds. It is a flexy nib (see the line variation in the writing sample).

More pictures and a writing sample here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHESzq4

Overall condition: Excellent, near mint +
Flaws: very small signs of wear

Price: Usual price for this condition is around 300 USD (see penguin, martiniauction, etc). I offer it for 245 USD, but I am willing to hear your offers. NEW REDUCTION PRICE: 184 USD.

Postage: it’s usually 15 USD for tracked shipping, but it also depends on country.