PDA

View Full Version : Older Pelikan M900 Toledo 18C M

zaddick
October 25th, 2019, 02:35 PM
For sale is a mid 1990s Pelikan M900 Toledo (same size as the M800). The pen has the silver hand engraved binde and the work is top notch. I personally prefer the work on the older Toledo pens to the new editions as i feel it has more depth. I bought the pen from an estate so I cannot say it is has ever been inked, but it presents as new with perhaps the types of marks that come from handling a treasured pen to admire it once in a while. If someone told me it had been in a shop for 25 years and never sold I'd have no reason to doubt it. But, as I do not know for sure i am calling it used. You can see from the piston seal that it presents well. Given the age of the pen it has the metal discs on the cap and piston knob. It comes with all boxes (a funky early 1990s version of the liner) and papers and the dated and stamped warranty book (warranty is obviously expired and it is sold as is without any warranty). Pen comes with an M nib that appears original to the pen.

I'm asking $1250 shipped and insured in the US. International is possible but will incur additional cost. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen for you. Please message me here or at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com

Thank you for looking.

zaddick
November 1st, 2019, 02:39 PM
10% off this weekend for Fountain Pen Day. Price reverts to regular at 12:00 AM PST on Nov. 4.