PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTT: Parker 51 Demi Burgundy Aerometric

Picaling
October 26th, 2019, 10:27 AM
I have a Demi sized Burgundy colored Parker 51 Aerometric that I came into possession of since last month.

Wanted to see what the hype is all about; great reliable everyday carry pen, but it's not for me.

The weight is too light and I wanted to use pigmented ink in it for everyday crap paper, the flow cannot keep up with really fast long strokes.

I am looking to trade for another pen that can actually handle pigmented ink as everyday carry, preferably something muted, don't want the unnecessary attention should I choose to whip it out to sign a take out receipt.

The ink sack is original, no leaks, etc. The hood's shellac has been removed and I use rosin based sealant to keep it shut and still be able to access the collector when need be, so I can provide pictures of the collector, nib, feed, breather tube, etc.

Will provide pictures and writing sample as soon as I get a chance to sit down and do so.

Picaling
October 28th, 2019, 12:06 AM

Or I am willing to accept cash offer towards the next fountain pen acquisition experimentation... with some guidance of what direction to look. Thanks!

Picaling
November 2nd, 2019, 11:02 PM
Found/Purchased my dedicated pigment ink pen; still want to trade this Parker 51 Demi for something else, looking to expand my limited experience =)

Make me any offers, I am curious what's out there that is worthwhile to try.

Picaling
November 18th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Still want to trade this P51 Demi; not a collector, I feel bad it is sitting in storage unused.

Now looking into wanting to play around with stub nibs.