PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Hearted, I offer my TWSBI Collection for Sale/Trade

amaranzano
June 10th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I have been collecting TWSBI pens since the beginning of the year coming back from my "deployment", Collected a few, gave some away and sold others. I have kept the following for myself an Amber 540, Saphire 540, Clear 540, Clear 580 and a Mini Classic. All are well cared fore, some parts have been replaced with Original TWSBI from Taiwan. Spent a few bucks to get them back and functioning fine. Well, I have just lost my zeal for them. I don't care for them any more since, I am not too happy with them... I just lost interest. So here are the details. I did not post a pic because we all know what they look like, if you must have a photo I can try to accommodate.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1. Saphire 540 My favorite. No issues with it, it has a Fine nib that is more EF than anything. Writes very well. $45.00 Box papers and tools. Shipping Included.

Sold Pending Payment 2. Clear 540 with a Fine Nib that thinks that she is a medium. This was a complete home-built from parts Speedy sent me to rplace all the cracks from the Original 530. You buy this one I'll send you the 530 body with the box tool and grease. $35 Shipping Included.

TRADED 3. Clear 580, new less than 2 months old. Has a medium nib that is true medium. Box Papers and tools $35 shipping included

TRADED 4. Amber 540, pretty pen, had a nasty nib that was suppose to be fine but was more like a broad. I did not want to spend more time or money on it, so I replaced it with a Preety nib I had from my Ducati. It is stamped Ducati, it is smooth and fine, makes the pen write like if it was $150 dollars more expensive. Figure that I paid $200 for the Ducati when it was new. You can have this Frankenpen for $30 box and papers, shipping included.

SOLD 5. Second Favorite. My Mini Classic with a true fine nib. $35 box and papers included.

PayPal is the only form of Payment please. All shipping included for CONUS, international you pay cost, and I will not lie on the Customs declarations.

TRADES TRADES TRADES are welcomed. Please don't offer me a Noodler's Ahab for a TWSBI, come on, as I told one gent, I am not hard up for money here, I just don't want these pens any more.

Please advice if you would like photos.

Thanx for looking.

caleath
June 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Pm sent

amaranzano
June 11th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the interest stuck at work still when I get home ill reply in the order emails/messages have come in and ill post a photo for those who are requesting one. Nothing has been commuted yet thus I will respond accordingly a bit latter finiteThanx for looking.Angelo

amaranzano
June 11th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Now the Stable! Here's the stock in the order they were posted. Boxes and tools included.