PDA

View Full Version : Just a feeler for a Moleskine Giveaway

renpei
June 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I have a feeling I will get no interest on this sale :
http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/2948-Moleskine-Notebook

So i was wondering if I did a giveaway for this, who would be itnerested?

All I ask is that you pay/contribute to the shipping If you feel like it. You can do it after you get the notebook if you win and base your contribution on the postage listed on the package.

Also, I have some inks I may also want to giveaway if theres enough interest.

Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite
Montblanc Albert Einstien

So yea. Just want to get some feedback so I can decide if I want to do it or not.

GourmetPens
June 10th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Ooh I'd be interested in the MB ink! Are the inks new? I have lots of Moleskines (though they don't play that well with fountain pens) so I'd pass on that one, but thanks!

subramaniyam
June 10th, 2013, 09:48 PM
There's a PIF thread under the pens section, I guess. You could post it there to get more interest, since not many browse the Lounge (IMO). Generous offer, BTW!!

Regards,
Sub

GourmetPens
June 10th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Great idea. I second that!

renpei
June 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM
IM not too sure yet! So dont get your hopes up
However, if I dont find a buyer for the moleksine, then its definitely going!
I dont use the Pelikan or the MB much so they *might* go depending on shipping costs (have to check that out first)

If you want to buy the pelikan for $10 or so or the MB for $15, let me know, id gladly do that. if not, ill probably pif them :P

subramaniyam
June 10th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Ha ha.... Dont worry, I already have a number of ink bottle I cant finish, and I aint a hoarder; I just gave you a suggestion since you said you were gauging interest in a PIF- You will get more interest if you post it in the appropriate section (but thats just my opinion). I hope you sell them. :-)

Regards,
Sub

renpei
June 10th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Yep, I will post it there once im sure ill be PIFing. Thanks though! I really appreciate it! I was looking for a PIF section but couldnt find it so thanks!

subramaniyam
June 10th, 2013, 11:00 PM
http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/2727-The-FGeeks-Pay-It-Forward-Thread

Regards,
Sub

John the Monkey
June 11th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Moleskine's paper is fairly nice for graphite (and especially soft graphite, i.e. 4B or softer) ime.

If people are looking at this who use pencil as well as FPs, could be worth knowing.