PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Excellent Condition Pelikan 100N: Semi-Flex Fine Gold Nib

pasenow
October 31st, 2019, 12:36 PM
I am selling my Pelikan 100N. The pen is in excellent condition: no brassing of the metal trims, nothing but the occasional microscratches, good piston, and a really interesting nib. Altogether a perfect vintage experience.

The nib is a beautiful fine, (very) flexy: I am not good with FP taxonomy and various peoples definitions of flex/semi-flex, but in my opinion this is a semi-flex (see the writing sample for a taste of it). Like a lot of vintage semi-flexes the nib has a beautiful pencil-like feedback, without scratchiness: something which I personally very much enjoy, one of the nice qualities of vintage pens.

More, better quality photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ599Kg
General Condition: very good-excellent
Flaws: the usual microstraches. The custom discoloration of the pen section, common among 100N, and a small rough surface around a part the rings which I tried to capture in the pictures but it is very hard to notice in real life as well (see the red circle in one of the pics).

Price: A 100N alone in this condition is more than 300 USD. I am selling this one for 227 USD.
Shipping: in general, tracked uninsured shipping is around 15 USD, but it also depends on the country. If you want/need insurance let me know.