PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Two OMAS Old-Style Paragons: Galileo Galilei and Pearl Grey

iruciperi
November 2nd, 2019, 07:53 PM
Hi,

I'm selling two OMAS celluloid old-style paragons as I want to keep my collection tight.

1. OMAS Galileo Galilei LE with 18k F nib. - SOLD

The pen is in near mint condition. Beautiful celluloid. It has 18k F nib that has moderate ink flow and writes smoothly.

It comes with normal OMAS box (not the LE special packaging) and OMAS pen sleeve.

I'm asking USD450.00 including shipping from France with insurance and tracking.

2. OMAS Old-Style Paragon Pear Grey Celluloid with 18k M nib. - SOLD

The pen is in very good condition. The nib writes wet and smoothly.

It comes with the original box and papers from 1990s.

I'm asking USD400.00 including shipping from France with insurance and tracking.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if interested.

Victor72
November 2nd, 2019, 11:23 PM
Hi,
I am keen on both pens.
I will send you a PM

Best Regards
Victor Tan

dbrfreak
November 3rd, 2019, 08:06 AM
FYI - On the second pen, if I read the date above the section correctly above the section (1991), then that would make it an "early grey" celluloid with a finer pattern than the true pearl grey that came out (I believe two years) later. Good luck with your sale!

iruciperi
November 3rd, 2019, 12:26 PM
FYI - On the second pen, if I read the date above the section correctly above the section (1991), then that would make it an "early grey" celluloid with a finer pattern than the true pearl grey that came out (I believe two years) later. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for your comments :)

iruciperi
November 4th, 2019, 04:16 AM
Pearl Grey is SOLD.

iruciperi
November 4th, 2019, 07:00 AM
Galileo Galilei is also SOLD. Thanks :)