PDA

View Full Version : FS: Waterman Patrician LeMan, Montegrappa NeroUno, Parker 61, Sheaffer Balance II LE

JoisPens
November 11th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Waterman Patrician in Red Coral - Rare, hard to find pen in excellent condition. Nice and juicy 18k F nib that writes incredibly smooth. Asking $325

Montegrappa NeroUno - Excellent, Like New condition. The 18k inlaid Fine nib is one of the smoothest nibs I've written with, perfect ink flow. Asking $180
PICTURE LINK: https://i.imgur.com/48kXqo8.jpg

Parker 61 Rainbow - Fairly rare and collectible pen, especially in such good condition. Overall in excellent, working condition - inlaid 14k F nib. Asking $95

Sheaffer Balance II in Autumn Glow Limited Edition - Hard to find and quite sought after pen. New and never used with 18k F nib. Asking $190

Payments through PayPal only. Please PM if interested. Thanks for looking!

chen
November 11th, 2019, 05:11 PM
I wanted to buy the man100 before, but it seems that you never gave me a picture of the box.

Linkinyeah
November 11th, 2019, 06:49 PM
What is the filler like on the 61?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JoisPens
November 12th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Hey, thanks for your interest! The filler on the 61 is unique, it's Parker's capillary filler which is a "self-filling" system. Basically you dip the tip of the pen into the ink and it will fill itself without you having to do anything other than hold it there. It's a pretty interesting and reliable system in my experience. Fills well and has a decent capacity.