PDA

View Full Version : Pen Boxes - 5, 10, and two that hold 20

Tracy Lee
June 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
So, I recently purchased a pen box for myself with drawers and thus eliminating my need for the various storage items I was using. These are just a bit substantial for the PIF thread, so I am posting here to see if anyone is interested under the following conditions:

Boxes for 20 have beveled glass on both sides, and store pens standing upright. The holes fit most but the fattest of pens, and the carriage lifts up from the top. Both boxes have some small areas where the wood is dinged up on the outside but overall they are in good shape. I think they will pack well for shipping. I am asking $40 each, which includes shipping and if you are willing to do PayPal gift so I can avoid fees. Add 3% to the price if you aren't comfortable doing that. We can negotiate price if you want both. I will pack carefully, but I won't guarantee the glass not breaking.

The box that holds 10 pens has a spot of damage in the upper left but is otherwise fine. I am asking $25 for that one, PayPal gift, shipped, no guarantee on the glass (but really, we have tons of packing material, I will make every effort). Add 3% if you don't want to do the gift.

The five pen box is in nice condition, green felt inside. $15 for that one, shipped, PayPal gift, no guarantee on the glass, etc.

These are all CONUS prices since I have no idea what shipping overseas would be, but PM your questions or thoughts and I'll be flexible. If you want some better photos, I can do that too. If you have a different offer on any, my ears are open. I would just like these to find a good home.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

tklonowski
June 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hi,
I will take one of the boxes that holds 20 pens. Please PM or email me at tklonowski@gmail.com with your Paypal
information. Thanks.

woosang
June 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I would like the other one for 20, PayPal in Friday ok?? I have a USA address where it can go. Will pm

Tracy Lee
June 11th, 2013, 04:03 PM
I would like the other one for 20, PayPal in Friday ok?? I have a USA address where it can go. Will pm

Absolutely. I'll get it bubbled and set aside for you.

Tracy Lee
June 11th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Only the box for 10 pens remains!