PDA

View Full Version : SOLD (Big Discount): Springy Crazy OB: M400 in excellent condition, out of production nib

pasenow
December 3rd, 2019, 11:50 AM
I am selling a M400 old style with a rather fascinating nib. The pen is in excellent condition, what I would call a near mint pen: no brassing of the golden furniture, piston working perfectly, etc, only the usual micro-scratches.
More importantly it features a fascinating OB nib, one of the discontinued nibs in the Pelikan repertoire. It is a rather special OB, however: it is smooth, comfortable for both people who turn their pen to the left but also those who turn it to the right (at least this is my experience). Basically it has an amazing sweet spot, perfect for an everyday pen. Contrary to today’s B nibs offered by Pelikan, this is a normal B, with an elegant line, perfectly wet but not gushing around: the shading is superb imho. As importantly, it is a very flexy nib (see the pics), allowing a lot of fun.
More pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJFKksT
Condition: Excellent, near mint
Flaws: the usual microscratches
Price: Due to its condition and the beautiful nib: 182 USD (165 EUROs) but message me if you have an offer in mind. Paypal and bank transfer. NEW PRICE: 152 USD
Shipping: From France, tracked uninsured is usually around 15 USD (takes 2-3 days for Europe, 5 for CONUS, 6 for the rest, but this is just an indicative timing).