PDA

View Full Version : None of the posts I made have been published..

Ceifro
December 14th, 2019, 04:40 PM
I posted 2 sale posts in the For Sale section of the forum but none of them have popped up, do I need to have certain verification or something? Message the mods?

FredRydr
December 14th, 2019, 05:17 PM
It's a full moon. Other than that, you probably clicked on something that wasn't meant to be clicked on. Try again.

There are no mods, and the site owner follows a laissez-faire approach. In other words, FPGeeks is the wild west, by and large. Self-help and democracy in action. No guns, though.

jar
December 15th, 2019, 06:37 AM
It's a full moon. Other than that, you probably clicked on something that wasn't meant to be clicked on. Try again.

There are no mods, and the site owner follows a laissez-faire approach. In other words, FPGeeks is the wild west, by and large. Self-help and democracy in action. No guns, though.
Well, maybe only a few guns.

Ceifro
December 15th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Ah alright suppose I'll try again.

Wile E Coyote
December 15th, 2019, 09:28 AM
Try a gun.

carlos.q
December 15th, 2019, 09:55 AM
I posted 2 sale posts in the For Sale section of the forum but none of them have popped up, do I need to have certain verification or something? Message the mods?

No verification needed but it's always nice if you introduce yourself in the "New Members" section.

Chrissy
December 15th, 2019, 09:56 AM
If you can post in this forum I can't see why there should be a problem posting in the Classifieds forum

Ceifro
December 15th, 2019, 01:23 PM
I submit a third post but it didn't go up, but my fourth one did! Guess it took persistence.

Chrissy
December 15th, 2019, 01:45 PM
I submit a third post but it didn't go up, but my fourth one did! Guess it took persistence.
Maybe you should go and Edit your post and add the item onto it that was on the other post thereby consolidating both together.