PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Brighten Up Your Winter PIF

Sailor Kenshin
January 29th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Winter PIF

In purple and green, because this time of year is a bit gray.

One bottle of Rötring Ultramarine, about half-used. One bottle of Chesterfield (Now Unobtainium!) Cobalt. These blue inks read purple to me. What is is you kids today call this...blurple?

One Wing Sung fountain pen with clear Pilot-type feed. They look vaguely Pilot Prerarian, and shut with a nice satisfying click. Writes a fine line.

One little memo pad. Probably fountain pen capable.

I would prefer these went to Absolute Beginners. Ten replies or a week, whichever comes first, , then I will employ the highly scientific Eeny Meeny Miny Method to choose a recipient.

To CONUS only. Thanks.

http://extras.ourpatioparty.com/files/1815/7989/0481/PIF-640p.jpg

(Full disclosure, this was posted 'elsewhere,' but never 'approved.' If you need approval to give things away, that is just wrong).

Chrissy
January 29th, 2020, 09:42 AM
That little Rotring bottle is so sweet. I've never seen one before. :) I agree they are called blurple. :)
(Not an entry of course)

FredRydr
January 29th, 2020, 10:16 AM
...'elsewhere,'...
<sigh!> It's a control thing.

VertOlive
January 29th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Thanks for fulfilling my New Year’s Pen-Related Resolution!

calamus
February 1st, 2020, 02:44 PM
At least you didn't include any Bay State Blue this time.

waldbrent
February 1st, 2020, 05:23 PM
makes me wish i was an absolute beginner;-) but i do own a few inexpensive fountain pens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

countrydirt
February 2nd, 2020, 09:26 AM
Great PIF. If only I were a beginner...

Chrissy
February 4th, 2020, 02:12 AM
At least you didn't include any Bay State Blue this time.
I have some if you want it! :)
Recently I was listing all of my inks on a spreadsheet and when I got to BSB I was in 2 minds whether to put it on or not....

Sailor Kenshin
February 7th, 2020, 08:57 AM
My house is now a BSB-Free Zone.

Having made an error in the initial post, that being the pen is possibly a Jinhao rather than a WS...and having found a taker, I will now close this thread.

Thanks for the smiles!