PDA

View Full Version : Issues with mobile version of the site?

aquafox
February 10th, 2020, 01:57 AM
Hey all,
I usually just lurk from my phone and go straight to the "show new posts" function. However, as of late, I cannot go past page two without being warned that I am not logged in. This issue is affecting only me?

FredRydr
February 10th, 2020, 07:52 PM
I don't believe there is a mobile version of FPGeeks, unless vBulletin has done this on its own.

aquafox
February 12th, 2020, 11:45 PM
It's not an app - despite the site constantly reminding me to download Tapatalk to enhance my experience - more of a simplified version for mobiles? I'd post a screenshot but looks like I cannot as of now. Will try later!

Chrissy
February 13th, 2020, 01:43 AM
I don't believe there is a mobile version of FPGeeks, unless vBulletin has done this on its own.
Fred, what OP is saying is about the mobile option of the site.

If you click on your user name, top right, you get your profile page. Then scroll right down to the bottom of that page, to the bottom line, you can see at bottom left Default Style. You can select - Default Mobile style or - Mobile style there as alternate options. :)

I've never used it so I don't know how it works or if it works at all.

guyy
February 16th, 2020, 05:51 AM
Hey all,
I usually just lurk from my phone and go straight to the "show new posts" function. However, as of late, I cannot go past page two without being warned that I am not logged in. This issue is affecting only me?

I use the mobile option but i don’t have this problem. (I’m on iOS).

I do have a similar problem with another forum i believe uses the same forum software. Everyone else tells me it works fine, but i see nothing unless i use my laptop. As with you the problem began all of a sudden.

Fregot
March 4th, 2020, 10:03 AM
It's not an app - despite the site constantly reminding me to download Tapatalk to enhance my experience - more of a simplified version for mobiles?When will we embed https://voximplant.com/messaging into the site?
I guess that after that you will need no Tapatalk app as the user experience will be higher much higher.