PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry about Goulet fine nibs for Jinhao X750 fountain pen in India

LeakingPen
February 20th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Hi all,

This is my first post here.

Impressed with this Jinhao X750 (Matty black) pen and ordered 5 pens for my friends and family members. Accidentally, my daughter broke the nibs for two pens. Now I need the 5 Goulet fine nibs for this pen in India. It is nowhere available in India both online offline. Please let me know how can I order? Thx.

KBeezie
February 21st, 2020, 12:09 AM
Hi all,

Impressed with this Jinhao X750 (Matty black) pen and ordered 5 pens for my friends and family members. Accidentally, my daughter broke the nibs for two pens. Now I need the 5 Goulet fine nibs for this pen in India. It is nowhere available in India both online offline. Please let me know how can I order? Thx.

Since the nibs on them are just Jowo #6 fittings, you can instead get it from a cheaper source with similar two-tone look such as Fountain Pen Revolution. https://fprevolutionusa.com/collections/6-nibs-and-nib-units

They have the EF, M, and Fine nib for around $5 USD, broader ones around $9 or so. Also may check to see if FPR has an India based warehouse. But knowing that it's a Jowo #6 fitting, you can just see if any of the India shops carry that same fitting.

Chrissy
February 21st, 2020, 01:24 AM
I'm not sure whether you can use ebay in India or not, but you might find nibs from China available on there.
I believe I've seen both no.5 and no.6 nibs for sale on ebay.

KBeezie
February 21st, 2020, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure whether you can use ebay in India or not, but you might find nibs from China available on there.
I believe I've seen both no.5 and no.6 nibs for sale on ebay.

On that route, AliExpress or Rakuten may be the way to go. (There is eBay.in but not sure what the market place is like for that target region).

sgphoto
March 11th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Hi all,

If you not had any success in finding JoWo nibs, Check with Ranga pens in India. They have JoWo nibs for sale with their pens. I've found them to be good people to work with.

Cheers,'
Sg

BillNick
November 12th, 2020, 04:47 AM
Hi all,

Since the nibs on them are just Jowo #6 fittings, you can instead get it from a cheaper source with similar two-tone look such as Fountain Pen Revolution. https://fprevolutionusa.com/collections/6-nibs-and-nib-units

They have the EF, M, and Fine nib for around $5 USD, broader ones around $9 or so. Also may check to see if FPR has an India based warehouse. But knowing that it's a Jowo #6 fitting, you can just see if any of the India shops carry that same fitting.

I'm a bit late to this thread but it should be borne in mind that those FPR nibs are not a direct replacement on the Jinhao feeds of the X750/X450. Ask me (and other buyers reporting on the FPR site), how I know!

Detman101
November 12th, 2020, 06:04 AM
Hi all,

Since you're in India already, I would recommend highly using Kanwrite replacement #6 nibs.
You can probably pick them up within a few days being over there already.
https://www.kiwipens.com

Bear in mind that the previous poster is correct, the FPR and Kanwrite Flex Nibs will not fit in your Jinhao X750. They are a LOT bigger and you will not be able to put the cap on your pen or close it.
The Jinhao Nibs are much smaller.

Roe D Hym
November 13th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Given how inexpensive Jinhao pens are it might be best just to order new X750 pens.