PDA

View Full Version : Plunger-fillers at the Baltimore Show

jouesdeveau
February 23rd, 2020, 09:42 AM
I will be offering a wide variety of Sheaffer plunger-fillers
at the upcoming Baltimore Pen Show Feb.28- Mar 1.

Of special interest are a wide variety of

boxed sets and 1930s oversizes.

See you there!
Gerry Berg

Jon Szanto
February 23rd, 2020, 10:06 AM
I will be silently crying on the other coast over those OS.

Have a great and successful show, Gerry!

jouesdeveau
February 23rd, 2020, 10:45 AM
I will be silently crying on the other coast over those OS.

Have a great and successful show, Gerry!

I've always wanted to come to a West Coast show (my boyhood home is Oakland), but it's been just "a bridge too far" with a load of pens..
Cheers.

Jon Szanto
February 23rd, 2020, 10:51 AM
I've always wanted to come to a West Coast show (my boyhood home is Oakland), but it's been just "a bridge too far" with a load of pens..
Cheers.

You would have a ton of fun at the SF Show. The band of merry-makers that have taken over for the last 5 years or so haven't just turned it around, they've turned it into one of the most enjoyable pen shows anywhere. Think on it! :D

Ray-VIgo
February 24th, 2020, 02:13 PM
I won't be able to make it to the show, but Gerry is a great source of information and parts for the Sheaffer plunger fill pens. He's helped me through a couple of repairs with advice and replacement parts. If you're going to the show and like old Sheaffer pens, he's someone not to miss.

although
March 1st, 2020, 03:32 PM
Last year, at the Atlanta show, I chatted with a guy that was selling a lot of vintage vac fill Sheaffers. I wonder if that was you? Do you expect to be at the Atlanta show next month?

jouesdeveau
March 1st, 2020, 06:39 PM
Last year, at the Atlanta show, I chatted with a guy that was selling a lot of vintage vac fill Sheaffers. I wonder if that was you? Do you expect to be at the Atlanta show next month?

That was me. And yes, I'll be at the Atlanta show again this year. Drop by and say hello. BTW the Baltimore Show was extremely well-attended and lots of fun.
Gerry Berg

Ray-VIgo
March 4th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Glad to hear that the Baltimore Show is doing well. I went quite a few years ago when the show was pretty new. It was well-organized but still very small at that time. Good to hear it has been getting bigger.