PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Spring Forward... PIF

Sailor Kenshin
March 8th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Oh, sure, we may have all lost an hour of sleep, but cartridges make the pain go away. And due to the unexpected bounty of a yard sale find, I have ink cartridges in plenty.

http://extras.ourpatioparty.com/files/5415/8361/6912/Ink_Cartridges-640p.jpg

These are mostly Sheaffer, mostly blue, and some vintage-y, but there's an empty Platinum cart, an unopened, un-named long cart that might be a Parker or Lamy clone, a Pilot Black cart, and a couple standard internationals of unknown pedigree.

There's also one little bag full of nearly empty, yet, unopened Sheaffer carts. The old ink in them can probably be revived, or cleaned out. What could be more fun?

Who's in for this?

CONUS only. Offer open for one week after posting, and then I will choose the winner via the highly scientific Eeny Meeny Miney Mo methodology.

Thanks for taking part!

Sailor Kenshin
March 12th, 2020, 10:30 AM
What? No one? :cry:

guyy
March 12th, 2020, 11:53 AM
OK you twist my arm. I can use them.

gloucesterman-18
March 12th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Some Sheaffer catridges would be wonderful and/or any Waterman too.
Thank you for your kindness.
-S-

LeFreak
March 12th, 2020, 01:58 PM
I would really love some Sheaffer cartridges. A friend of mine gave me the vintage Lady Schaeffer she received as a graduation gift In the late 50s, and it only takes cartridges.

VertOlive
March 12th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Sails, I don't sign up for PIFs because I am rich in all things fountain pen and this bounty should go to others. But I really REALLY admire your PIF!

Sailor Kenshin
March 13th, 2020, 08:24 AM
Okay, it's raining, so I'll cut to the chase later today and select a victim, I mean happy recipient. Thanks, one and all.

Sailor Kenshin
March 13th, 2020, 11:07 AM
OK you twist my arm. I can use them.

Okay, I'm jumping the gun and closing the PIF but will leave thread 🧵 open a bit longer for any forthcoming banter or smart remarks.

Tag! You're it, guyy! Congratulations. Twisting worked. Plus, Mr. K hails from where you do.

Sailor Kenshin
March 14th, 2020, 08:01 AM
Carts went to the Post Office today.

guyy
March 14th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Thank you for your kindness & generosity

LeFreak
March 14th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the PIF.

Sailor Kenshin
March 15th, 2020, 08:23 AM
And thank you all for taking part. I'll close this now.