PDA

View Full Version : F/S A Large Collection of Fountain, Roller Ball, and Ball Point Pens

rappsy
March 16th, 2020, 06:41 PM
After posting this yesterday, I have been informed by members of the forum that the Mont Blanc described below is counterfeit. I have left my original description as is with this disclaimer as I am not trying to hide anything and I am learning.)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NLPQZkcUv5ABikya6

My mom was a Pen enthusiast. She collected many, not so much for their value, but for their beauty. I can't be sure of the value of this collection and don't want to take the time to do so as I will be moving soon and want them re-homed, but there are hundreds of pens in many styles and appearances. There's one really nice Mont Blanc (subsequent discovery by members of this forum have shown me that the Mont Blanc is counterfeit. I have removed the picture from the links page), and there are other brands such as Duke, Jinhao, Picasso, China Dragon Golden Pen, Acme, Taccia, Cross, Leonardo, Tourneau, Tornado/Retro 51, and more.

The collection consists of hundreds of fountain pens, ball points, and roller balls. There are novelty styles, such as the Obama inauguration, Coke, Elvis, and a set that look like golf clubs with the green. I don't know how many of each style there are, but there is a lot to go through.

I'm not looking to get rich, but I don't want to just donate these to the local places as they won't appreciate what they have and I want true pen people to be able to enjoy these.

Here's a link to the Pens. There are many more that have not been photographed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NLPQZkcUv5ABikya6

Without doing the research, I can't tell you value, but you'l have a lot of fun going through this.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND IT'S YOURS.

Questions? Ask away. I am new to the Pen forum, but I have 100% feedback on eBay and am a regular on the Ukulele forums, such as Ukulele Underground and Flea Market Music, where I've sold and traded many times.

Due to the weight of this package, I am offering this to continental U.S. addresses only.

Thanks for reading.