PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING Pelikan and Wahl Eversharp FLEX Nibs

ChrisC
March 18th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Beautiful Collection of Pens for Sale, rare and wonderful nibs.

Looking mainly to switch my collection over to Visconti, so if you have any for trade, please do get in touch and let me know what you have.
Cash is preferable, however.

I'm always very upfront and honest on condition, so anything you should know before buying is described fully. If not satisfied, feel free to get in touch for a refund minus shipping cost. Just let me know within 5 days of delivery and make sure the pen's condition is exactly as you have received.

Prices are OBO, and USA shipping is $12, happy to combine shipping for multi purchases!! International shipment is at cost. Payment by PayPal.

Best way to contact is email christopherchen1911@gmail.com

Additional pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19rPFJn1YTaLB_B5bgbGUpnPyzkiXdtnv?usp=sharing

From Left to Right:

1. Wahl Eversharp Blue Moire Celluloid - Demi $250
- Superflex 14C F nib
- Requires a good wet ink like Pilot Iroshizuku to get consistent ink flow (railroads with Waterman Blue, for example), but man, look at the results!

2. Pelikan 140 Green Stripe INCREDIBLE OBB FLEX NIB $300
- OBB 14C Vintage flex Crisp Italic cut
- you do feel the edges when doing normal writing, be prepared for a crisp Italic experience
- Some minor trim wear, but still good (see pictures)

3. Pelikan 140 Black $140
- 14C Vintage semi-flex nib
- As new, I got it still in its original box but I can't seem to find it at the moment.
- It still even has the clicking cap that Pelikan designed to prevent accidental unscrewing of the cap. Very hard to find a vintage Pelikan where this mechanism still works

4. Pelikan 100N $175
- 14C Broad nib, ultra smooth with flex

5. Pelikan IBIS - WW2 Vintage $225
- Wartime Palladium nib, Oblique Medium cut
- Very smooth with flex

6. Pelikan 140 Green, Rare Color $300
- Incredible BB 14C vintage nib
- ultra smooth with flex
- Pictured below, you will see that it has a deep scratch or crack on the barrel.
- I've used this pen as a daily carry for a year now with no issues

Bold2013
March 18th, 2020, 08:58 PM
You always have the best pens. GLWS