PDA

View Full Version : PPPC pen club - This Saturday!! -reminder and update.... Northern California

markeh
June 24th, 2013, 04:59 PM
The next meeting of the

Pan Pacific Pen Club

Will be Saturday, June 29 from 11:00 - 2:00

At:

Holiday Inn Express
1650 El Camino Real
Belmont, CA 94002

Map here: http://g.co/maps/fjh87

Hotel is a mile or so from the Holly or Ralston exit off of Hwy 101. About half way between them.

Plenty of parking behind the hotel, or underground.

SPEAKER:

- - No speaker is currently planned. If you have a topic or suggestion, please let me or Todd know.

- - One topic is to discuss the (not) upcoming 2013 San Francisco Pen Show. At the moment, nothing seems to be planned, the people who have been involved in the past aren't involved this year. It's possible that we could sponsor a San Francisco show next year. If you have any ideas please bring them with you.

- - Rick Propas noted that October will the PPPCs 20th anniversary - that's a lot of pens….
If anyone has an idea of something special for our next meeting, bring it to this weeks meeting, or email to Todd and I.

As always, bring pens to show, trade, or sell. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mark and Todd

Mark Helfen (Secretary) ppppc@marketfire.com
Please contact me if there are any changes in email address, potential new members that you want to have an invitation sent to, etc..

Todd Eberspacher (Treasurer) eberspacher@stanford.edu
Please contact Todd concerning dues payments. Dues are $30/year. Please feel free to attend your first meeting at no cost to see if the PPPC is of interest.