PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Sailor x Kingdom Note Vegetable Series

youkinorn
April 15th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone. I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for one of the Sailor x Kingdom Note Kyoto Vegetable pens. I'm interested in any of them, but especially the kabura/turnip, kabocha/pumpkin, matsutaki/mushroom, or uri/gourd ones. Any tip size works.

I know I'm new here, but have bought and sold things on other forums (and ebay). I'm happy to provide usernames/links to feedback elsewhere and to do whatever else might help give confidence in me as a buyer.

Thanks a ton!

youkinorn
May 7th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Still know it's unlikely, but bumping anyway.

youkinorn
June 16th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Bumping one last time! Fingers crossed.

Chrissy
June 18th, 2020, 12:43 AM
Just a thought but have you considered contacting a Japanese Kingdom Note pen seller on ebay and asking if they might get you one? It might be worth a try.

youkinorn
June 18th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Just a thought but have you considered contacting a Japanese Kingdom Note pen seller on ebay and asking if they might get you one? It might be worth a try.

Thanks for the idea. I don't think there tend to be many available in Japan, either, though. I don't know exactly how many pieces of each have been made, but I get the sense that they were fairly limited runs.

I actually found one yesterday on Mercari that I've purchased through White Rabbit (kabura turnip...which is one of my favorites, luckily). But I'd still love to find some others, so thought I'd leave this post up.

Thanks again for your help :) Much appreciated.