PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Sheaffer Craftsman, Eversharp Doric, Kaweco AL Sport Red and Gold

jessiew
April 21st, 2020, 04:36 PM
Hi all! Up for sale are a couple vintage and couple modern pens. Just hoping to pass along to good homes that will lovingly use them rather than them collecting dust in mine! The two vintage pens were gifted to me so unfortunately I do not have any history on them, but I can confirm that they have been sitting comfortably in my pen case until deciding to sell. I can also confirm that I checked in with a number of reputable vintage resellers to confirm fair pricing for each of the vintage pens, but please don't hesitate to make me a different fair offer! The two Kaweco's were purchased directly by me. Prices below do not include shipping and shipping cost will be calculated when a zip code is provided.

Sheaffer Craftsman $45 OBO - Persian Blue color that was gifted to me and I have never inked or written with it. There is some brassing on the clip and lever, and some unfortunate plier marks on the section.

Eversharp Doric “M” on back feed $200 OBO - Gifted to me. Believe this is a 1st generation Junior size in Kashmir Pearl. Has a #2 sized nib that is semi-flexible. There seems to be a green/blue-like stain underneath the pen section when the cap is off but I'm unsure if this is part of the material or ink-stained. Not a vintage expert :(

Kaweco AL Sport Gold F $70 OBO - Brand new, never inked.

Kaweco AL Sport Red EF $80 OBO - Only inked once and used for less than 1 hour. In excellent condition.