PDA

View Full Version : Green Arco ASC Pavarotti 3 music nib

zaddick
May 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
For sale is a mint, unused ASC Pavarotti 3 with a music nib. The pen is a piston filler and completely new and unused. It is almost the exact same shape as the last of the OMAS Ogiva pens which is why I bought it. These are long sold out now. The pen comes with everything it did when it was shipped to me. With these pens it is all about the material, but the nib is a real plus as is lie a smaller stub. I'm asking $1200 for the pen shipped and insured in the US. International shipping may be possible for a slightly increased cost. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen for you. The first firm commitment takes it. You can email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com for a faster reply or PM me here. thanks for looking.

NobleSixSeven
May 5th, 2020, 05:36 PM
would you be able to post a 360 video of the pen? Any reason you did not use the pen?

zaddick
May 5th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Not sure how to, but of you email me I would be happy to send a video or message me on IG.

I have another Ogiva and just decided the pen is a bit narrow for my taste. Also the nib is not as wide as I had hoped when I pre-ordered the pen.

NobleSixSeven
May 5th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Ill msg you on ig

zaddick
May 19th, 2020, 05:29 PM
pen still available

zaddick
July 17th, 2020, 05:47 PM
bump

zaddick
August 14th, 2020, 12:04 PM
bump

tadamonoron
August 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
I wish it was a bit thinner nib (though a Pavarotti needs a Music nib [emoji2])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaddick
August 14th, 2020, 02:02 PM
It is narrowish for a music nib, but I get where you are going. :)