PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Platinum Izumo Tiger in the Bamboo Forest

zaddick
May 3rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
For sale is a lightly used limited edition Platinum Izumo. The pen is from a few years ago. The illustration of a tiger and bamboo stalks is drawn over the jet-black matte body with sumikoage taka maki-e technique, using charcoal powder, called shoen, in several layers to provide a three dimensional look. The shadow produced by the height of the charcoal powder layers gives depth to the image, so as the barrel catches the light, the illustration is enhanced. The pen is subtle from afar and comes alive up-close. The trim is all ruthenium coated as well as the F width nib. The pen was an edition of 600 and comes with a special pouch. I have the box and papers but lost the special ink bottle. The outside box is also a little squashed. The pen retailed for $1600 new.

Here is a link to the details on the Platinum site: https://www.platinum-pen.co.jp/e_press_290824.html

Given the pen is very lightly used and I lost the ink bottle, I am asking $1000 for the pen shipped and insured to you in the US. International shipping is possible but would be extra. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen. The first firm commitment takes it. You can email me at CoolPens4Sale@gmail.com or PM me here. Thanks for looking.

zaddick
May 19th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Bump. I'll consider reasonable offers.

zaddick
July 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
bump