PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nakaya 17mm Long Cigar Aka-tamenuri

mcmck
May 8th, 2020, 05:45 PM
I’m selling a mint condition Nakaya 17mm Long Cigar in the aka-tamenuri finish. The aka-tame finish on this pen is amazing. This pen was purchased new by me from nibs.com. The nib is a 14k gold soft medium that was tuned by John Mottishaw himself (I requested he personally tune the nib). It comes with the special goldfish make-i converter. I have the outer box and the kimono. The rest is in my office—inaccessible to me right now in the Covid-19 quarantine. This pen is a stunner. The added length—though only slighter longer than the standard 17mm—makes this model so much more comfortable than the standard 17mm. This pen is never in stock at CFP. So why wait months and months! This can ship now. Price is $665, shipped. US and PayPal only. I can ship the wooden box when I’m able to get back to my campus (I’m a professor).

Lloyd
May 8th, 2020, 06:07 PM
So tempting.... but I need finer nibs. Someone's gonna get a great deal on a beautiful pen.

Wile E Coyote
May 8th, 2020, 06:10 PM
So tempting.... but I need finer nibs. Someone's gonna get a great deal on a beautiful pen.

Same here, but I need a broader nib.

I can also say that the OP is a gentleman and pleasure to do business with. I've purchased multiple pens from him and always great prices and service.

mcmck
May 8th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments! This pen has sold!