PDA

View Full Version : Midori GTD Notebook?

tandaina
July 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has created a template for this or if I need to create it myself...

I'm getting back on track with the GTD system and have decided to keep things like my project list, someday list, etc on paper. It just seems simpler to have to hand. And I get to play with my pens which will hopefully keep me motivated to DO IT. ;)

I've got a Midori large notebook that is ALWAYS with me. Has a poetry scratch notebook, a meetings journal and what HAS been an everyday anything journal. I'd like to add a GTD specific notebook but there doesn't seem to be any premade stuff out there. Short of just using a blank notebook and adding my own headers anyone have something that works really well for this?

(I have no clue if this is the right section. So umm, move as needed please!)

cwent2
July 2nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
I do not know what size or what the GTD System is but if you can print it or outline it in Midori size format then the cover's or booklets outlined in mylifeinoneplace blog should work. http://mylifeallinoneplace.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps.

Cwood

tandaina
July 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah, the booklets themselves will work if I edit them. Was just wondering if someone had already created a GTD notebook for Midori, which I'm not finding so I guess they haven't!