PDA

View Full Version : MUJI paper

jace
July 24th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Anyone here use paper from MUJI for FP writing?

What are your experiences with them? I have found varying results - their cheaper notebooks (the 5-pack) are terrible with FP's (lots of bleed through, ghosting and feathering), but some of their higher quality, more expensive (made in JP) notebooks are much better (little feathering, no bleed through, some ghosting). Their loose-leaf papers are also ok.

Mostly using them because I am a fan of MUJI (most of their products are good), and are relatively affordable and available.

guyy
July 24th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Aren’t they in Chapter 11?

jace
July 24th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Aren’t they in Chapter 11?
Yes, I've heard about that, but I'm not from the US, and they are fine afaik in other countries.

Ole Juul
July 24th, 2020, 01:16 PM
I haven't finished chapter 10 yet, so I wouldn't know. Ha!

mehandiratta
May 19th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Anyone here use paper from MUJI for FP writing?

What are your experiences with them? I have found varying results - their cheaper notebooks (the 5-pack) are terrible with FP's (lots of bleed through, ghosting and feathering), but some of their higher quality, more expensive (made in JP) notebooks are much better (little feathering, no bleed through, some ghosting). Their loose-leaf papers are also ok.

Mostly using them because I am a fan of MUJI (most of their products are good), and are relatively affordable and available.

Actually few notebooks are amazing and have a wonderful paper...
You can check the review of one of the notebooks I recommend https://mehandiratta.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/muji-wire-o-bound-notebook/

Yazeh
May 20th, 2021, 05:46 AM
Actually few notebooks are amazing and have a wonderful paper...
You can check the review of one of the notebooks I recommend https://mehandiratta.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/muji-wire-o-bound-notebook/

This reminds of Mnemosyne, only in white :)

Marsilius
May 20th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Yes, I have found their paper suitable. like other very thin Japanese papers that don't feather or bleed, and inexpensive enough to send them into Chapter 11.

KrazyIvan
May 20th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Agree. I have a couple of their notebooks and the paper is very fountain pen friendly.

PenInvestigations
October 24th, 2021, 06:46 PM
I actually adore Muji notebooks. I keep their spiral notebooks all around my home/office for notes and quick writing sessions. The paper is not stunning like Clairefontaine, but it is well-behaved and unobtrusive in the best sense.

rbrazil
February 21st, 2023, 02:28 AM
Outstanding product! Making any form of bootable device from an ISO is really helpful to me. It deserves five stars in every way! I appreciate the group who worked on it. Get more information .

Jon Szanto
February 21st, 2023, 08:51 AM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lBMGZWwDnBM/Vs9WVko6qxI/AAAAAAAAQyU/iADtaP8P3k8/s1600/SPAM%2BFries_without%2Bpackaging_rsz.jpg

SPAM IS FRYING US!
(Eric is asleep on the job)