PDA

View Full Version : SOLD PIF - Vintage Inkograph pen

newkid
July 29th, 2020, 08:22 AM
This vintage Ink-o-graph pen was manufactured in New York. It has a unique writing system consisting of a thin wire protruding from a round nib. Ink flows when nib it touched to paper and the wire is depressed. The pen is complete but not in working condition. The cap is deformed near the clip and trim band is missing. This pen could be an interesting challenge for someone to restore or a source of parts.

First "I'll take it." gets it.

Shipping is $2.50 to USA only.

newkid
August 6th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Doesn't anyone want this poor orphan? It is beyond repair but it is a source of hard to find parts.

newkid
August 15th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Found a home.

Chrissy
August 15th, 2020, 07:27 AM
So others don't have to come looking at it and scroll down

How to mark your listing Sold (https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/19403-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-HOW-TO-MARK-YOUR-LISTING-quot-SOLD-quot-lt-LOOK-HERE!!!)

newkid
August 15th, 2020, 07:56 AM
Hello Crissy,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm aware to how to mark a listing as sold. Marking this "sold" would have inferred a monetary transaction. This pen was not sold, it was given away as a PIF.

Regards,
NK

FredRydr
August 15th, 2020, 08:27 AM
...I'm aware to how to mark a listing as sold. Marking this "sold" would have inferred a monetary transaction. This pen was not sold, it was given away as a PIF....
That's not the point. The same applies to Want to Trade or Want to Buy. Despite the website owner's choice of only one word ("sold") to indicate an offer is no longer available (whatever it might have been), marking the thread accordingly is simply a courtesy to all your fellow readers. We understand Pay It Forward.