PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new member!

Matt_Novis
August 1st, 2020, 09:10 PM
After poking around I found this amazing community! I've recently gotten into fountain pens within the last year after finally getting a Lamy Safari after watching my father, an avid pen collector, my whole life! As of late, he's cut back on the number of pens he's wanted to keep and talked to me about selling a few. My first instinct was to go sell them on eBay because I've had previous selling experience there, but it seemed like the wrong place for some of the more expensive pens such as his Omas 360 Vintage Limited Edition Wild Celluloid Fountain Pen Rose Gold Trim. So I wanted to ask this community what they think is the best place to sell higher-end pens would be! Two of the other more expensive noteworthy ones I've been tasked with selling are a Wahl Eversharp decoband superflex and a Montblanc Meisterstuck LeGrand! I have a full list of pens if anyone is curious! I would love to hear your feedback and opinions on how you would approach this!

Thanks in advance!

SchaumburgSwan
August 1st, 2020, 10:35 PM
Hi,

that's a nice one!
Welcome here and enjoy!

Best
Jens

Chrissy
August 2nd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Welcome. :)
Such pens are sold on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1311.R2.TR2.TRC1.A0.H1.TRS1&_nkw=omas+360+fountain+pen&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=omas+360). You just need to ensure you know the right price to ask. :)

jar
August 2nd, 2020, 05:27 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Morgaine
August 3rd, 2020, 06:47 AM
Hello and welcome.

Wahl
August 7th, 2020, 08:25 AM
:welcome:

MorrisonR
August 7th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Hi, I am also new here