PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc Meisterstuck ID please (absolute nooblar)

kitten
August 12th, 2020, 12:35 PM
I am wishing to sell this Montblanc pen in the future and can not find any specifics on it or in fact know how to. I do have the serial number from top band but have drawn nothing from any internet searches. Please people could you advise on how I begin to know anything about it please and thank you :)

FredRydr
August 12th, 2020, 01:07 PM
It's a ballpoint with twist mechanism in the "Carbon Fibre" pattern, sterling silver. I once had the full set.

kitten
August 12th, 2020, 01:59 PM
It's a ballpoint with twist mechanism in the "Carbon Fibre" pattern, sterling silver. I once had the full set.

Thank you so much for the info, very kind of you. There is so very much to learn!

kitten
August 12th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Is it normal to find such little information on when it was made and how much they sell for per chance? I am still drawing a blank. Are you guys the true last masters? :)

Chrissy
August 12th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Is it normal to find such little information on when it was made and how much they sell for per chance? I am still drawing a blank. Are you guys the true last masters? :)
It's common to not be able to find exactly when they were made but it's a modern pen. Not a currently made model, made during the early part of this century, but it didn't have a very long production period.
You could check out ebay sold items for prices they have actually sold for.