PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin-Christoph Stabilis 66 (Solid Ice) with Masuyama Needlepoint

vron
August 16th, 2020, 06:06 PM
For sale is a used Franklin-Christoph Stabilis 66 (Solid Ice) with Masuyama Needlepoint.
Pictures are of the actual pen for sale.

Nib is nice and smooth. I have 5 needlepoints by Masuyama and 3 of them are F-C Steel nibs. Out of all of then, this is the smoothest and wettest.

See the writing sample on generic Composition Notebook.

Note: I had bought the pen used and have only used it with cartridges. Though i see minor ink residue on section threads but the barrel threads are clean. It makes me believe that this residue is from washing the section for cleaning and not an indicator that the pen was ever eye-dropped since barrel is clean. This is just my thinking, YMMV.

It'll come boxed in the older FC Hard-Box.

I'm simply looking to recover what I have invested: Net 135.00 USD + 10.00 for CONUS Insured shipping.

**All sales are final unless the item was mis-represented. Please feel free to reach out for more pics or details.**

vron
August 17th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Reduced.

vron
August 18th, 2020, 12:31 PM
BUMP

This nib just got rarer as F-C will no longer offer Masuyama nibs.
Please check their website for more info.
www.franklin-christoph.com/

SIR
August 19th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Mike Masuyama has ceased operations with Franklin Christoph?

vron
August 19th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Mike Masuyama has ceased operations with Franklin Christoph?

Yes, this is what i was informed by FC this week, when i tried to buy the Model 40 Panther Diamondtree LE with Masuyama nibs.
Per their email, FC have partnered with Yukio Nagahara now and ceased the partnership with Masuyama.

"We're now offering Nagahara Nibs since Masuyama is focusing on his business and other obligations"

vron
August 19th, 2020, 01:54 PM
SOLD