PDA

View Full Version : I know better, but have to try. Conid Cappuccino - where oh where are you?

kyleparsons4842
September 15th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Title says it all. Shoot me a message and we can talk. Thanks,
Kyle

tadamonoron
September 15th, 2020, 07:59 PM
I don't know which one is harder: Cappuccino or Flanders? :-)

Good luck with the search, buddy!

kyleparsons4842
September 16th, 2020, 06:14 PM
I hear ya...I had a cappuccino when they were first released but got rid of it like an idiot. Biggest. Regret. Of the hobby. Everyone I know with Flanders' said I'd have to pull them from their cold dead hands lol

silverlifter
September 16th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Everyone I know with Flanders' said I'd have to pull them from their cold dead hands lol

Let's not be hasty and rule anything out, OK? :)

tadamonoron
September 17th, 2020, 06:38 PM
I hear ya...I had a cappuccino when they were first released but got rid of it like an idiot. Biggest. Regret. Of the hobby. Everyone I know with Flanders' said I'd have to pull them from their cold dead hands lol

Ohhhhh. Sorry to hear about that Cappuccino trade. I hope you find one (soon).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mulrich
October 31st, 2020, 04:01 PM
I have a cappuccino and would trade it (plus whatever else to make the trade equal) for a Flanders field in a heart beat.

silverlifter
October 31st, 2020, 04:13 PM
I have a cappuccino and would trade it (plus whatever else to make the trade equal) for a Flanders field in a heart beat.

I think a still beating heart is about the only thing a Flanders Field can be traded for. :p

tadamonoron
October 31st, 2020, 08:00 PM

I think a still beating heart is about the only thing a Flanders Field can be traded for. :p

A pen for whom a kidney is not enought [emoji106][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk