PDA

View Full Version : Stalogy paper - love!

jace
September 22nd, 2020, 09:10 AM
Now, I don't know about the paper in the wide range of products they produce, but I am just talking about the paper in their "Editor's Series 365Days Notebooks (https://www.jetpens.com/Stalogy-Editor-s-Series-365Days-Notebook-A5-Black/pd/17561)". I especially love their A5 size. I think I am going to use these as my staple journal from now on.

Personal experience:

Super smooth
No feathering
No bleedthrough even with the Pilot Parallel 6.0 mm
Minimal showthrough

This is amazing, given how thin the paper is. I love how they could fit 180+ sheets in such a small notebook. If I have to live with only one paper for the rest of my life - this would be it. A bit pricey but worth every cent.

P.S. The grid size might be too small for those with huge handwriting though. They come in 4mm and 5mm grid sizes. Also, for those who like more toothy experiences in their writing, this might not be it either (maybe stick with Midori MD paper, which I have a love/hate relationship with, see my other thread on that paper).

KrazyIvan
October 31st, 2020, 06:40 PM
I believe it is Tomoe River paper.

xewepi714
April 30th, 2023, 03:40 AM
A lawn is a quintessential part of a beautiful outdoor space. It is a green carpet that adds beauty to your home and provides a comfortable place for outdoor activities. But, creating a perfect lawn requires more than just planting grass seeds. One of the most important factors is choosing the right type of grass. Different types of grasses have different characteristics and growth habits, which can impact their appearance, maintenance, and suitability for different climates. his explanation (https://lawninsight.com/best-sprinkler-for-small-lawn/)

karmachanic
April 30th, 2023, 10:23 AM
No. Two and a half years later it's still not Tomoe River. It won't improve your lawn either

Wile E Coyote
April 30th, 2023, 11:25 AM
No. Two and a half years later it's still not Tomoe River. It won't improve your lawn either

It might not be Tomoe River, but it will improve your lawn if you store it in your compost pile.