PDA

View Full Version : FS: A Jowo #5 18k Masuyama Needlepoint w/custom sakura logo & Sailor 1911L H-B

sworist
October 6th, 2020, 03:22 PM
http://imgur.com/a/P9FdRbR

1. SOLD on another platform Jowo #5, 18k engraved with Sakura Flower. Masuyama Needlepoint. Has not been used since received, Mike as you may know always tests his nibs and I cleaned out the remaining residue. The logo was engraved by Mike Redburn at Silver Pen parts, and I can give more pictures if necessary. The asking price is about what I paid for it, minus shipping fees ($20-30), plus you save alot of time on Masuyama's queue. This was meant to go in a custom Edison Mina and I had custom sections made by Shawn @ Newton Pens hence it is not necessary anymore. Asking price: $165+ shipping

2. Sailor 1911L Black w/ H-B nib. Ordered about a month ago. Dip tested. Will not come in original box, nor does it have a c/c. Comes with 2 preincluded sailor black cartridges. Asking price: $165+ shipping.

The pro gear body was sold on another platform. I can provide unique timestamps if necessary.

I am giving priority to Canada and the US for variety of reasons, please understand. If you would like to make a international purchase please make that clear in your message.

All transactions will be done by paypal g&s, if you are paying in non-USD (paypal fees for currency conversion) will be 3%

Thank You!

Edit: Nib description

Edit: I can add in a sailor c/c if wanted for #2