PDA

View Full Version : Fore Sale: Black Parker 51 Fountain Pen and Pencil - Boxed/Papers

Annie
July 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM
This is a MkIII set with original box and papers with a sale date of 1974.

Both of these are in brilliant, near mint condition with micro scratches only visable under magnification. English made. No dings, no nastys, jewels where they should be.

The pen has been cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner and a new Pli-Glass sac fitted. It has been tested for leaks and lightly hand polished.

The nib is 14k gold Parker medium. This nib has been custom smoothed and writes a fine side of medium wet line. Don't expect flex because it's a Parker and there isn't any but I promise it is smooth.

I know less than zip about pencils so I have done nothing more than blow the dust off it. Internally it is bright and zingy with the eraser and three complete leads in addition to the one already in situ. Lovely original jewel firmly in place.

Price - $150 USD. That includes tracked and insured shipping to your bit of the planet. I package to withstand the worst the postal service on your side and my side of the pond can throw at it.

First 'Gimme gimme I want it baaaaaaad' pm puts it on hold. Paypal and it's yours. Anything I've forgotten to say, please ask me.